West Phoenix Apostolic Church SCHOLARSHIP FUND
• Must be a baptized member of West Phoenix Apostolic Church with good standing.
• A high school senior or higher level.
• Currently enrolled in, or accepted to, any of the following institutions: university, college, trade technical school.
• Able to maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
• Able to attend an in-person interview with the scholarship committee, (if selected as potential recipient after the application screening process).
• The award will be based upon completion of application, scholastic achievements, church and community involvement, 500-word essay, letters of recommendation and interview.
• Applicants, who are selected for an interview, will be notified .
• If selected for a scholarship, applicant must submit proof of school registration or acceptance before any monetary award is disbursed.
Email all application materials listed below at: [email protected]
• Complete application form.
• One (1) 500-word essay and two (2) letters of recommendation
• Submit a fully completed application by no later than March 17th, 2018.
• No late or incomplete applications will be accepted. For questions or clarifications regarding the W.P.A.C Scholarship Fund, please email Scholarship Director, Pastor Eduardo Iglesias or Sister Debbie Iglesias.
WPAC SCHOLARSHIP FUND
Date line April 19th, 2019